Langdon Ingredients' manufacturing facilities offer a complete integrated service - from product development through to manufacture, testing and distribution. By controlling all parts of the production, packaging, warehousing and distribution, Langdon Ingredients guarantees a high level of quality control and traceability.
- All products are manufactured in a dedicated food facility utilising specialist equipment lines
- Warehouses and manufacturing adhere to a total quality philosophy that includes the HACCP management system and BRC Accredited
- Onsite Department of Agriculture and Water Resources-approved facilities in Melbourne enable a much faster clearance rate of imported products
- Ambient warehouses in Brisbane, Perth, Singapore and Auckland
- Ambient, chilled, frozen as well as climate and humidity controlled warehouses in Melbourne
- Comprehensive Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and NATA- accredited analytical laboratories, administered by a leading laboratory provider based at the Langdon Food & Ingredients Centre
- Dedicated Cleaning Plant at the Melbourne Head Office