Outsource with Langdon Ingredients
As supply chains become increasingly complex, more companies are turning to third party logistics to ensure their goods are delivered to customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Let us take care of the integrated, coordinating and managing functions of your business for smooth handling of output and production; eliminating the need to invest in warehouse space, technology, transportation and staff. With over 10 years experience in providing 3PL, Langdon Ingredients is more than equipped to support part or all of your supply chain, including:
- Customs Clearance
- Container Cartage
- Container Packing & Unpacking
- Quarantine Clearance
- Warehouse Goods Management
- Order Management & Processing
- Customer Service Support
- Inventory Reporting
- Domestic and International Freight and Distribution
Why Choose Us?
Allow your business to manage growth and seasonal demands by removing storage and resource restrictions that limit your companies’ ability to reach its full potential. Langdon Ingredients will provide peace of mind that output services are performed to the highest possible standards.
- Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) will manage your inventory
- Transportation Management System will control your deliveries to meet customer demand
Our warehouses provide ambient, chilled and frozen storage options, including odour free and aromatic zones.
|Cool room||Controlled (15-18°C)|
Our HACCP and Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (formerly AQIS) approved facilities in Melbourne provide a number of advantages, enabling a much faster clearance rate.
- We have warehouses dedicated to food-grade materials only, located across Australia in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
- All sites are secure with the latest in personnel control and zoned security